White‚ CPE+ 0.75kg. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
CPE (co-polyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker CPE Family
- Excellent toughness with resistance to chemicals and temperatures up to 70‚°‚ C
- Dimensional stability over long periods of time
- Low odour and low ultrafine particle emissions and gases
- Ideal for short-run manufacturing and functional prototypes
- Transparent option available
- Not suitable for applications where the printed part is exposed to temperatures up to 70‚°‚ C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.