- For STEM learning: Part of the 3Doodler Start STEM series, This kit allows kids to build poseable figurines from scratch, and learn all about ball-joint interactions & movements in the process. Encourages creativity, planning, building, & spatial understanding.
- For the next generation of inventors: use the doodlemolds to create body parts and joints for your figurine, build and assemble, then design and customize its appearance!
- Everyone can doodle: fun and easy to use for kids ages 8 and above. Use the doodlemolds included to make the parts and pieces, follow the activity guide to assemble and build, Then pose and play with your creations!
- Compatible with 3Doodler start: the award-winning kid-safe 3Doodler start 3D pen has no hot parts and uses low-temp, BPA-free, biodegradable 3Doodler start plastic.
- Each kit contains: 2 themed doodlemolds, 1 silicone joint mold, 2 packs of 3Doodler start plastic (8 colors, 48 strands), 1 activity guide (with 2 projects), 1 instruction manual. This kit does not include a 3Doodler start pen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.